SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Top Actors/Actresses For The Week

Just messing around and thought I would have a weekly list of actors and actresses that were on my mind or whatever for each and every week. Be it by watching them on TCM, my DVDS, online searching, reading some books on them..whatever the case may be to see which ones I was thinking of and watching the most. I will update it every week and it will be on my sidebar. I will kick it off right here with this post and rank them from 10 to 1. Since I'm late putting this list out, let's just say this counts for the week ending Sunday, Nov 8th. I will post a new ranking every Monday.

10. PRISCILLA LANE
9. ELIZABETH TAYLOR
8. JOAN BLONDELL
7. BURT LANCASTER
6. ROSALIND RUSSELL
5. ELEANOR POWELL
4. CAROLE LOMBARD
3. JAMES STEWART
2. CARY GRANT
1. GRACE KELLY



Without a doubt Grace Kelly is tops for the week thanks to her being the star of the month over on TCM. Plus she is one of my favorite actresses of all time. My star of the month is Eleanor Powell and she is at number 5. That may change, because I will be watching several of her movies through the rest of the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails