SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Preview


While I'm snowed in at my in-laws in West Virginia, I decided to write about the things I will be blogging abut this year. I will continue to do Screwball Wednesdays, which I will focus on one screwball comedy for that week or bi-weekly. Upcoming screwball films I will talk about include: The Women, The Thin Man, Bringing Up Baby, My Favorite Wife, and others. I will continue with my classic movie goddesses one per month with Grace Kelly already having kicking off the new year this month. Other actresses for the year will include: Liz Taylor, Greta Garbo, Myrna Loy, Bette Davis, Olivia de Havilland, Doris Day, Rosalind Russell, Carole Lombard, Ann Sheridan, Ginger Rogers, and Irene Dunne. I will also list my top 20 favorite actresses to go along with the my list of favorite actors I did back in December. Also debating about doing a western a month. Oh and a new topic focusing on the silver screen's best performances like Bette Davis in All About Eve and James Stewart in Mr. Smith and tons more. Plus polls, photos, trivia, film recommendations and whatever else strikes my fancy. Not to mention my other polls which I blog about or contribute to: Screwball Cinema, Hero Worship, and the other blogs. Hope to get started as soon as I get back home in Georgia. 2010 will be an awesome year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails