SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, April 24, 2010

All Good Things In May

Ah, the weather has turned for the better and it's just a great time of the year. I hope everyone has enjoyed All Good Things this month, I think it was one of my best months. May promises to be another great month. My classic movie goddess of the month will be none other than the legendary Bette Davis. Bette has always been one of my favorites and I will post the usual stuff of reviews, photos, and the essentials of this great actress.

I will continue with my birthday tributes, iconic film images, and anything else that catches my fancy for the month of May. Maybe a spotlight or two on lesser known stars. And some cross-overs from the other blogs I contribute to like Screwball Cinema, Chick Flick Musicals, and Noir and Chick Flicks.

What a way to start the summer with All Good Things in May......

2 comments:

KC said...

I'm looking forward to your Bette posts--of course :-)

Dawn said...

Monty, Sounds like you have a lot of nice things planned for May..Looking forward to your Betty Davis,reviews.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails