SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, June 5, 2016

The 2nd Annual Favorite Classic Movie Actor Tourney

After the recent successes of my Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney, some readers were curious as to when I would be doing another tourney spotlighting the men. Back in 2013 Cary Grant won the inaugural mens tourney which was a no-brainer but now he is ineligible to compete this time around, which means it is wide open. My friend John of Mythical Monkey has graciously volunteered to help me with this event which will begin appropriately enough on Sunday June 19th (Father's Day).  It will be 64 actors from 4 decades competing with the top 4 seeds being:
30's era - William Powell
40's era - Humphrey Bogart
50's era - William Holden
60's era - Paul Newman
Those four rankings were based on their finishes in the first tourney. 
John will handle the 30's and 50's eras while I will take care of the 40's and 60's era.
Please join us for another grand time and may the best man win..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails