SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Be My Guest for June

This month my guest blogger will be my good friend Dawn. She writes several blogs including Noir & Chick Flicks, Saddles & Spurs, Chick Flick Musicals, Doris Day, Esther Williams and countless more. Me and her team up on several of those blogs and she helps me out on my other blog Screwball Cinema. I've sent her some questions which she has answered and I will post in the next few days. We hope to have several discussions this month as well. But, just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. And also Kori of Blonde Episodes who is a teacher has been swamped with school work so she wasn't able to post last month as my guest blogger. She will do so once she gets any free time and I will post it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails