SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

All Good Things in January

Here is a preview of what I will be doing on my blog in the month of January. The classic movie goddess will be the lovely Jeanne Crain, who I feel never got the attention she deserved. I will do the usual posts about her life and films with facts and photos. My guest blogger will be my friend and co-worker Mariah Meyer, who just adores Irene Dunne, among her many favorite classic actors and actresses. I can't wait to read her responses to my questions. I will post my top 10 favorite movies of 2010, which despite the slew of negative critiques, wasn't too bad of a year. And finally, I will start a new series that will compare a classic movie actor/actress with their modern counterpart. To kick of the first one will be Jimmy Stewart and Tom Hanks, which I think most people will understand that comparison. So here's to another great year on All Good Things, and I hope everyone will keep checking it out.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Monty, January looks like it going to be a good month. I want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails