SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Under The Weather

Sorry I haven't been posting much as I've been sick. Caught a bug that's been going around and I've had the fever, sore throat, coughing, runny nose, the works. Been unable to go to work the last few days, but I seem to be over the worst of it now. I should be back to normal hopefully by the week-end and will make up for all the blogging I missed the past few days, including my favorite actor Cary Grant's birthday. See ya in a few.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Sorry to hear, Monty. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Dawn said...

Get well soon, Monty!!

KC said...

Oh yuck Monty. I just had that bug for a week, so I know how much it stinks to have it. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

Irene Palfy said...

Get well soon, Monty! And thank you sooo much for you nice comment on my post! ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails