SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little down time for me....

Just a little post as I head to my doctor tomorrow morning for a little throat procedure to widen my throat back out. It has narrowed over the past few years and caused me trouble in swallowing. It is supposedly a quick and effective procedure and I hope it helps. So probably no blogging from me for the next few days, but I will be back and healed and ready to go before the week is out. See everybody soon!
I'm in good hands as Carole is my nurse

7 comments:

Patti said...

Praying for a quick and complete recovery! Your presence will be missed here in blogland.

Kalli said...

I hope it feels better very soon!

Irene Palfy said...

All the best to you, Monty! Looking forward to your return!!

KC said...

Good luck Monty. I hope you recover quickly!

FlickChick said...

Be well, Monty!

Kristen said...

Get well soon Monty! The blog will miss you!

Dawn said...

Monty, Sorry to hear about your throat troubles. Get Well Soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails