SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, July 3, 2011

#1 FAN AWARD OF THE MONTH GOES TO....


We have a new top fan on All Good Things. And her name is Desiree. For the past two months my good friend Irene had been my top fan. And Desiree was always runner-up. Well for the month of June, these two gals commented back and forth all month long with Desiree edging out Irene 46-42. Congratulations Desiree. And thank both of you for being such frequent commentors. Also notable people making lots of comments were Patti with 19 and Dawn with 15. Thanks to everyone who stops by to check out All Good Things. I hope you guys are enjoying what I write each and every month.

3 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Congrats to Desiree!! (yay!!) ;")

And: Monty - I for sure enjoy your blog.. ;")

Patti said...

Hey, Monty, when you consider that I was on vacation for the first 8 days of June, I'm amazed that I was even able to receive an honorable mention!!

I always enjoy your blog. It's loads of fun!

Desiree said...

Now I can actually comment on this.... so yay, go me!!! hahaha....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails