SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The start of another tournament...

My friend Kristen of Journeys in Classic Film just kicked off her Leading Man Tournament which features 40 actors over 8 decades. She starts with the 30's era today. Here's the link to go cast your vote.
 journeysinclassicfilm
And here's a photo of Ann Sheridan spreading the word. Man, that Ann has been showing up all over All Good Things a lot lately..hasn't she?
I understand..I will let everyone know. Well me and Monty will!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Yes, it would seem Ann Sheridan is the gal of the month, instead of Anne Baxter.

I have already popped by Kristen's blog to cast my vote in her tourney. These tourneys are always so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails