SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Championship Match Day 2 Update: Lombard extends her lead over Davis

Uh-oh..looks like Bette may be in a spot of trouble.  As of 8 pm EST on Day 2 of the championship match shows Carole Lombard extending her lead over Bette Davis even further by the count of 40-16, to a 24 vote advantage. After day one, Carole's lead was only 11. There are still three days left in the match, but if Bette doesn't make a charge soon, it might be over by tomorrow. I copied and pasted the actual match totals so far so everyone can see for themselves. I will not lie, I am hoping Carole can hold on and win this thing. After all she is my favorite actress ever!

1. Which actress do you prefer?
answered question56
skipped question
0
Response
Percent
Response
Count
1 BETTE DAVIS
28.6%16
1 CAROLE LOMBARD
71.4%40




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails