SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Love It When Things Work Out Perfectly....Happy Birthday Grace Kelly!

So today is Grace Kelly's birthday, which I already posted about on my Facebook blog page. But then I realized today happens to be Tuesday, which anyone who follows my blog knows that I have a series called If It's Tuesday, Then It Must Be Grace Kelly. I usually post photos, reviews of her films and just anything I feel like about Grace on those specific days. So the fact that her birthday happens to fall on a Tuesday this year is just wonderful timing that I had to post about it. Here are some lovely photos of Princess Grace on this special day!









1 comment:

Le cabinet des rugosités said...

Bonjour,
Chouettes photos.

Sylvie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails