SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great Places To Blog


Ever since I clicked on the Classic Film and TV Cafe, I've been clicking on links to other blogs by different people. I have been amazed by all the blogging and information that is being generated. Especially those on classic movies...I think I am in heaven. The first one I added to follow their blogs was Classic Maiden, which is awesome. I've been adding more blogs to follow ever since. It's always great to converse and comment with fellow movie lovers. The site Flixster used to cool in that regard but of late it has become more of a dating site. I will probably be hanging out a lot here just reading and commenting on all the cool blogs and great stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails