SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Favorite Things I Love About Jean Harlow

Here are some favorite things that I love about Jean Harlow, this month's classic movie goddess.

1. Her sass and firecracker of a personality.

2. Her undeniable sex appeal that was never in your face, but just there. A lot of stars today
try to do more to be sexy while it came naturally for Jean.

3. Her comedic talents made her one of the best actresses to star in screwball comedies.

4. And she was no slouch when it came to drama as well.

5. Great chemistry with Clark Gable.

6. An amazing resume considering her short career that ended to her early death.

7. She seemed to be like she always was having fun no matter what.

8. And I just love that name...Harlow!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm a huge Harlow fan. I love the fact that she was the "original blonde bombshell" and I loved her humor!! What a great actress!!

Patti said...

Monty, I agree with your statement about her dramatic abilities. That is how I like her best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails