SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, December 31, 2012

Be My Guest Schedule 2013

Here's the schedule for all my friends who will be my guests for 2013. I only have the first nine months taken so there are still three spots left if anyone would like to come on All Good Things for a little interview. Just leave a comment in this post below or shoot me an email at monty_hawes@yahoo.com. Please note, the names with parentheses behind them are ones who write blogs as well. 


JANUARY - TINA COSIO
FEBRUARY - KRISTEN (JOURNEYS IN  CLASSIC FILM)
MARCH - VALARIE JOYCE
APRIL - IVAN SHREVE (THRILLING DAYS OF YESTERYEAR)
MAY - JACKIE JOHNSON MERRIT
JUNE - MELINDA KINNIARD
JULY - JESSICA NOELLE PICKENS (COMET OVER HOLLYWOOD)
AUGUST - HARLEY CYN
SEPTEMBER - TONIA STONE

1 comment:

Silver Screenings said...

Hi Monty, if the spots haven't yet been filled, I would love to participate as a guest. I'm another classic film blogger at http://www.silverscreenings.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails