SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, November 29, 2010

All Good Things in December

Greetings everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know what's on deck for December. My classic movie goddess will be the fabulous Barbara Stanwyck, who stars in my favorite Christmas movie of all time, Christmas In Connecticut. I will post about her with photos and facts and a list of her essential films through-out the month. I will also do a top ten list of my favorite Christmas films, but I guess you already know what number 1 is now. My guest blogger for the month will be Anastasia of the wonderful blog Lily Lemontree. And I will have more assorted goodies as I wrap up my first full year of blogging. When I started All Good Things back in October 2009, I only had a few followers. Now I have over 80. Thanks to everyone who has chosen my blog to read and peruse through. I hope to keep things going in 2011 and keep improving as much as I can. I know I already got a sollid line-up for my classic movie goddesses and working on an equally great list of guest bloggers. But anyway, I hope everyone has a great holiday season and check out All Good Things from time to time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails