SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, November 19, 2010

Poll Results - Favorite Astaire and Rogers film

A friend of mine from work asked me about the results of the poll I asked at the beginning of the month. I asked everyone what were their favorite Astaire and Rogers musicals, multiple answers were allowed. I forgot to make a post about the results, so here they are. Out of 20 votes, Top Hat nabbed 12 of them, or 60% of the vote. Close behind with 8 votes was Swing Time (my personal favorite that the duo did). In third was Shall We Dance with 7 votes; followed closely by The Gay Divorcee with 6 votes. No love for The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle, which received no votes. Thanks to everyone that participated and look forward to a new poll within the next few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails