SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Vivien Leigh (1913 - 1967)

Forever remembered as Scarlett O'Hara, it's Vivien Leigh's birthday today. I have recently watched more of her films and found that Leigh is more than just Scarlett O'Hara. I believe her performance in Waterloo Bridge is her finest hour, even better than her stellar turn in Gone With The Wind. But that's just me. Anyway, Happy Birthday to this iconic film star.

2 comments:

Renata said...

happy bday Vivien!!! I loved her in Waterloo Bridge too and in The Roman Spring of Mrs Stone..amazing movie!

Kori said...

She's so beautiful! Thanks for the sweet comments on my new look honey. I hope you are having a great weekend! You always know how to make my day! Kori xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails