SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, May 16, 2011

Classic Movie Goddess Of The Month - Lee Remick Part 2

Here are some of my favorite things about Lee Remick:
Favorite film: ANATOMY OF A MURDER (1959)
Favorite Male co-star: James Garner (THE WHEELER DEALERS)
Favorite Role: Laura Manion (Anatomy Of A Murder)
Not so Favorite Film: A SEVERED HEAD (For a comedy, it never really works)
Favorite Performance : DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES (1962)
Favorite Underrated Performance: THE HALLELUJAH TRAIL (1965)
Favorite Unexpected Performance : Lola (DAMN YANKEES - TV version)

2 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

I think she is great in Anatomy of a murder (which is an awesome film) - but I haven't seen so much films with her in it yet..

Audrey said...

The only film I've seen with Lee is "Anatomy of a Murder", and I agree, she's great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails