SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, May 9, 2011

VACATION

This is Irene having some fun already...well actually it's Jodie Foster but you get my point

I will be on vacation beginning on Wednesday. I'm going to New Orleans for my cousin's college graduation. Should be a blast. But don't worry everyone I'm leaving All Good Things in the hands of my awesome friend Irene Palfy of And Then They Start To Sparkle. She will be doing her own thing over the 5 days I will be gone. I dare say she add her own unique brand of greatness and might even take my blog to an all new level. She's that good. So please stop by and check out the wonderful stylings of Miss Irene. I'm sure it will be amazing.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Have a good time Monty!

Irene Palfy said...

I am with Tom: Have a great time!

and thanks for that amazing introduction - I hope I that I can live it up.. - and many thanks for that Jodie Foster pic - actually I like to blow chewing gum bubbles - and I also love Ms Foster!! ;")


Anyway - I think this day couldn't start in a more awesome way! Thank you for that!

So - have a marvellous time - and kindest regards and congrats to your cousin!!

Anonymous said...

have a very nice vacation!!))

Bali villas said...

have a nice vacation..keep us update later...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails