SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First of all - Irene says: Hi!

Well: hi. ;”)

I am Irene Palfy of “And then they start to sparkle” (<- violet writing on my blogs means: Watch out - here's a link!) and I am going to act as a substitute for my friend Monty on his blog – which you are visiting right now – obviously..

You may remember my name from our cross over the famous Beware these women festival –and I got the “#1 Fan award of April” because I am bubbling comments like crazy here.. ;”)



I got to beg pardon for my tousled English – as you clearly see I am no native speaker when it comes to English – please prepare of some really, really strange wordings.

Actually I am pretty creative when I am talking in my mothertongue, too.. I think it's fun to mix words and proverbs etc. and create a new kind of perception - like little children do, sometimes you get a word which will exactely say what you mean. ;”)

Honestly, I was pretty flattered when Monty asked me to do this – and rigth now I am scared to death:

You’re so many followers (even if I would add all my followers from my different blogs I wouldn’t come up to 121!!) and you're used to a real amazing blog and Monty's real great style - in my nightmares I see this blog left alone because of me and my posts! – To get my picture:

"Monty is coming back from his vacation and all he sees here is that everyone is gone and I am his last follower (please imagine a tumbleweed rolling through this scenario while I am giggling hysterical..)"




Monty is a good friend - I want him to be pleased with my posts here.


Actually: if Monty asked me to wear this costume - I would have done it:





(My favourite John Wayne picture - he is Monty's classic movie actor of the month, which is a perfect reason to post this picture..)



So, please remember:


Everything will be okay. Monty will be back in a few days.




~ Yes, today is the aniversary of the death of Douglas Adams - and I simply got to wrote DON'T PANIC today.. ;") ~



I will concentrate on Birthday posts - I think so.. Well, maybe some favourite titbits.. Oh - and...


Remember: I am not cheating - I changing the rules. ;")



If you have questions - go on ask. If it's interesting to know which directors I love and which actors I loathe or anything else you want to know about my blogs, my love for classic films and me: Ask. - Maybe I can think of an answer.


Your's (very well and) truly


Irene

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Irene, I'm really looking forward to reading your post while Monty is away. Sorry, it has taken me so long to visit. I have been helping out my family and have not had much computer time. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon.

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you, Dawn! :") Take all the time you need! ;") Fingers crossed for normality at your home! ;")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails