SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Last of all - Irene says: Bye!

So: Bye!

Today Monty will be back - which means I am dismissed.



It was a pleasure to be here - and meet you. Though there were some technical troubles, which affected the whole blogosphere I think it was a nice visit - and I hope that all of you, who are still here, enjoyed it a little bit, too. ;")



Did you noticed Monty's amzing post about DODGE CITY (1939) for the Classic Movies of 1939 blogathon? (Please, go and read it immediately!!)

See you soon - because I am Monty's guest in June. So there will be some conversation between Monty and me.. ;")




Watch tons of great films!


Kindest regards!



Irene

4 comments:

Desiree said...

I hope you had fun on Monty's blog, Irene :) Nice to read your posts :)

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you sooo much, Desiree!! :")

Dawn said...

Wonderful Job!!!

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you, Dawn! I am happy you liked it! :")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails