SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's WILLIAM HOLDEN (Golden Boy) vs ROBERT MITCHUM (Bad Boy) for the 50's Era Final Match

2nd seed William Holden and 9th seed Robert Mitchum will face off in the final match of the 50's era bracket to the Classic Movie Actor Tournament. Neither men had any trouble in their semi-final matches as Holden blew away 6th seed Kirk Douglas 29-6 and Mitchum beat 4th seed Burt Lancaster 23-12. This upcoming final match should be a good one as both Holden and Mitchum have conisderable fanbases. The winner earns a spot in the Classic Movie Actor Final Four, where William Powell and Cary Grant await. The match begins immediately and will run thru Sunday 7pm EST.

50'S ERA FINAL MATCH

2 WILLIAM HOLDEN


VS


9 ROBERTH MITCHUM

4 comments:

Clara Fercovic said...

THIS IS TOUGH!!


I'll go for Bob Mitchum :)

Patti said...

Okay, so I've left you a comment on your FB, but since we're talking Bill Holden here, another comment is absolutely necessary.

As you already know, the Golden Boy rules in my book. Totally love him. You know where my vote is going on this one!!!!

Have a great weekend, Monty.

Irene Palfy said...

I am with Clara - and Robert Mitchum.. yeah - give me the bad boy, please! ;")

Desiree said...

I don't know if my favorite will win (BOB MITCHUM--LOOOVE HIM!) but I want that bad boy to win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails