SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Round 2 of the 60's Era features a match up between Professor Fate (Jack Lemmon) and The Great Leslie (Tony Curtis)...how cool is that

Here are the matches for round which features a key matchup up between co-stars Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis, who teamed up for Some Like It Hot and The Great Race. It's Professor Fate vs. The Great Leslie.

1  PAUL NEWMAN
Paul Newman

VS


8 SEAN CONNERY

Goldfinger

--------------------------------

4 JACK LEMMON
Jack Lemmon Portrait



VS



5 TONY CURTIS

Tony Curtis

------------------------------------

2 STEVE MCQUEEN
Steve McQueen


VS



7 PETER O'TOOLE
Peter O'Toole


------------------------------------

3 SIDNEY POITIER
In the Heat of the Night



VS



6 ROBERT REDFORD
Robert Redford

3 comments:

MovieNut14 said...

Jack against Tony and you have to make me choose? Oh, you evil man.

Irene Palfy said...

Ok - this was the easiest round of them all. To choose between Sidney Poitier and Jerry Lewis would have make me sick - but I have no problems to vote now.. ;")

Desiree said...

Ahhh, that was tough choosing between Sidney and Robert, but I do know who I like better :) This is a fun round.... that's so funny having Jack against Tony. But Jack has a special place in my heart :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails