SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ALL GOOD THINGS In October

The Bride of Frankenstein

One of my favorite months, October will  be here in a few more days. And I'm very excited. First off, Irene Dunne will be my classic movie goddess which is awesome. Having won favorite classic movie actress here on my blog, we finally get to celebrate in style about Irene. And my good friend Renata, who is like the world's biggest Irene Dunne fan, is my guest for the month as well. She is so eager to answer my questions, she has already sent her anwsers back on the same day I sent them to her. Wow! And speaking of Irene, my great friend and co-blogger Irene Palfy will be joining me this month with my 2nd Annual Classic Horror Movie Fest. We each will choose classic horror films and talk about them all month long. Some of the notable films from me include The Haunting, Countess Dracula, Vampire Circus, Bride of Frankenstein, Captain Kronos:Vampire Hunter and more. Also the women of Hammer Horror Films will be spotlighted again. One actress a week and the women chosen this year are Ingrid Pitt, Barbara Shelley, Caroline Munro and Veronica Carlson. So All Good Things is primed for super goodness in October.

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Thank you for the nice words, Monty - and: I just can't wait for October..

Plus: Great picture.. Love Elsa Lanchester - and of course THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN..

Alessandra said...

Great post! October looks like an exciting month!

Kimberly J.M. Wilson said...

I love Irene Dunne, so I look forward to October on your blog.

Desiree said...

Good choice for your classic movie goddess! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails