SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, September 16, 2011

Winona Ryder is TCM's guest host for the week of September 19-25

Winona Ryder
While Robert Osborne is still on vacation for this month of September, actress Winona Ryder will fill in as guest host for the week of September 19-25. She is following in the footsteps of actress Illeana Douglas, grand-daughter of Melvyn Douglas who was the previous host. I can't wait to see and hear Winona and her thoughts on classic films and stars.

3 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

That's great! Love the picture you have chosen! Winona Ryder is one of my favourites.. well.. I might told you that some time ago..

Hope you enjoy her hosting TCM! (and I hope she'll enjoy it, too!)

Desiree said...

Ooh cool!

Anonymous said...

saw Ryder host tonight. She can barely read and is dull as dirt. Can't wait til RO is back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails