SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fred and Ginger dance their way into the Final Four as SWING TIME edges out TOP HAT for the first spot in the Classic Musical Film Tournament

It was Swing Time edging out Top Hat 12-8 to take the 20's/30's era of The Favorite Classic Musical Film Tournament and land the first spot in the Final Four. With 4 films among the 16 competing in this era, Fred and Ginger had the best chances of having one of their films reaching the Final Four. Congratulations to Swing Time, as it is my favorite film the duo did. Now it must wait for the other three eras to see what films it will be competing with.

See I told ya Fred, we were gonna do good...now will you listen to me from now on?

1 comment:

UneCinephile said...

Swing Time is hands down THE best Fred and Ginger film. the music always makes me happy and Ginger is at her best. Pick Yourself Up always manages to get me out of a cranky mood and puts a smile on my face whenever i hear it. so happy that Swing Time won :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails