SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Olivia edges Greer in the latest match play 17-12

Olivia is quite jubilant her recent victory

Two fabulous actresses had a terrific match play but in the end it was Olivia de Havilland defeating Greer Garson 17-12. Olivia ups her record to 2-1 while Greer falls to an unbelievable 0-2. But I figure Greer will win a match eventually. She is too good and much loved by so many fans. I will have a new match up in a few days. And it will tie it with CMBA's blogathon they are having this week. I will pit two funny men against each other. Stay tuned...

After her defeat, Greer decides to listen to some music...


 My love of classic movies is beyond measure

Monty

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails