SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Personal Quotes by Lauren Bacall

Here are some personal quotes by Lauren Bacall:

I was this flat-chested, big-footed, lanky thing.



I don't think being the only child of a single parent helped. I was always a little unsteady in my self-belief. Then there was the Jewish thing. I love being Jewish, I have no problem with it at all. But it did become like a scar, with all these people saying you don't look it.
I remember my oldest son, Steve, saying to me once, "I don't ever remember seeing you with an apron on". And I thought, "That's right, honey, you did not". That was his concept of what a mother should be.


Actors today go into TV, which I don't consider has a lot to do with acting. They only think of stardom. If you photograph well, that's enough. I have a terrible time distinguishing one from another. Girls wear their hair the same, and are much too anorexic-looking.





I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.



On imagination: Imagination is the highest kite that can fly.


[upon receiving her Honorary Oscar] A man at last!















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails