SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Favorite Things I Love About Lauren Bacall

A new month means a new classic movie goddess and my favorite things that I love about her. This month it's Lauren Bacall and here are some of the things I love so much about her.

1. Of course that deep, smoky voice of hers sounds like music to my ears.

2. I love her name Lauren Bacall, but I also love her birth name of Betty Joan Perske.


3. Her cat-like eyes.


4. Her pairings with real life husband, Humphrey Bogart. They had undeniable chemistry. Just watch them work their magic in To Have and Have Not, The Big Sleep, Dark Passage and Key Largo.


5. Her easy going delivery in her films just made it so enjoyable to watch her onscreen.


6. I love the fact that she always spoke her mind, never minced her words. In some people that may come off as arrogance but with Lauren it was just the truth.


7. Another great dresser with impeccable taste in clothes.

8. She has a very beautiful smile. And seems always full of life.

9. One of my favorite film characters of all time is her Marie "Slim" Browning.



1 comment:

Emily Hernandez said...

I love this post! Could it be because I love Miss Betty just as much as you? Maybe more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails