SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

If It's Tuesday, Then It Must Be Grace Kelly - Star of the Day on Facebook

My friend Marsha who does the terrific page Flick Chick on facebook and writes several blogs including A Person In The Dark is doing the theme of classic stars for the week. And today it's Grace Kelly. How about that. I think that is awesome. She asked for fans to share their favorite films and things about Grace.

My all time favorite Grace film is Rear Window. She was just amazing as Lisa Fremont. A woman who knew what she wanted and was a fabulous dresser. In fact I loved all three films she did for Hitchcock including To Catch A Thief and Dial M For Murder. Fave non-Hitch films would be The Country Girl, Mogambo and The Swan. She didn't do a whole lot of films before she left Hollywood and married Prince Rainier. But she still made quite the impact on me and fellow fans across the world. Here's to Grace Kelly on this special day. Thanks Marsha for choosing her. And here's the link to that wonderful page: FlickChick

2 comments:

FlickChick said...

Thanks, Monty! I can't wait to see everything that gets posted about her today!

Patti said...

I love Grace! So elegant, beautiful, gracious, and classy...to me, the most beautiful woman ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails