SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two new inductees for my Hall of Fame: Eve Arden and Joan Crawford

A new month means two more inductees for my Hall of Fame. Drum roll please...


Well color me surprised! I'm in the Hall of Fame!

Leave it to Joan to make an awesome entrance!

Give a warm welcome to Joan Crawford and Eve Arden. You may ask how did these two outstanding women get in. Well because both are multiple Montie award winners. Both have won 2 supporting actresses awards. Joan earned two Monties for Grand Hotel (1932) and The Women (1939), while Eve won two Monties for Stage Door (1937) and Mildred Pierce (1945) which paired her ironically enough with Joan.


Congratulations ladies and welcome to my Hall of Fame!

4 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Two of my favourites..

CharmedLassie said...

Eve! No underrated actress deserves it more (I'm biased).

Dawn said...

A couple of my favorite!!

Unknown said...

I just mentioned Eve Arden in one of my all-time favorite movies, STAGE DOOR (1937). Enjoy!
http://thegreatkh.blogspot.com/2012/07/stage-door-1937-feminist-perspective.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails