SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Childhood Crushes #3 - Yvonne Craig



Ok so I love comic books and growing up the 60's tv series Batman was then in repeats during the 80's. And being a teen I thought it was a good and fun show. Not really adhering to the comic book Batman but still plain good fun. As I would get older, I would resent the show a little and wait for a Batman done right. But in the meantime I had the lovely Yvonne Craig as Batgirl to look at. And she always made the impact on me, and I'm sure thousands of boys everywhere else. And probably to girls as well since now they had this girl to look up to, who was kicking butt alongside Batman and Robin. Yvonne is the definition of cute. Always had a crush on her.


A rare breed in a girl you reads comic books...they were few
and between when I was growing up!

2 comments:

Irene Palfy said...

Always loved that comic book reading picture.. hence I posted it for her birthday on May 16 on my facebook wall.. apparently you like it, too..

Caftan Woman said...

You're right about girls looking up to Barbara Gordon/Batgirl - at least this girl. I longed to have her apartment and her wardrobe, and that motorbike.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails