SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Tumblr Page

I started a Tumblr page about a year ago from posting about 30 photos a month to about 300 now. Mainly photos of classic movie actresses but have recently started posting modern ones as well. Plus the occasional great classic film couples and movie posters. You come across so many photos from so many people that you can reblog their photos and share as well. Just wanted to let you guys know about. The name of my tumblr page? Why it's called Carole and Friends. Here's the link:
caroleandfriends.tumblr.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be following you, I really like tumblr! it's such a great source to find pretty pictures and even new interests, and a perfect way to share the things we love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails