SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney returns in March

The 3rd Annual Favorite Classic Movie Actress Tourney is less than two months away and I wanted to remind everybody with a quick promo. This banner was done by my friend John Parker over at Mythical Monkey, who also is helping me once again with the tourney. This year he will handle the 60's era bracket while I will take on the 30's. Desiree will do the 40's and Kristen will take care of the 50's. And John has already crafted this lovely banner showcasing Diana Rigg, and he said I could borrow it until I make some of my own. So here she is and let the excitement to the countdown begin now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails