SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Blog Everyone Should Be Following: No Time Like The Past


I just started following this blog because the writer, named Perfect Number 6 (is that name cool or what?) started following mine. So when I went to her blog, I found one of the most amazing blogs I've come across yet. She just started writing it back in July but has already amassed 34 posts in that short period of time. I particularly liked her recent post about Favorite Scenes from A Few Dollars More. And a lovely post on swimwear from yesteryear. It appears Mr. Clint Eastwood is her favorite as she has written several posts about him. Hey count me in on that. But please stop by to check out her wonderful new blog. Tell her I sent you.
Here's the link below: 
No Time Like The Past

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails