SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Esther Williams (1921 - present)


Happy Birthday to Esther Williams, my classic movie goddess of the month. Perfect timing right? I will celebrate her day by watching Easy To Wed, the 1946 remake of Libeled Lady. I have never seen this before and I recorded it the other night off of TCM. I have heard a lot of great things about this movie so I can't wait to see it. Anyway, Happy Birthday to Esther, one of the last remaining classic Hollywood stars still living today. She turns the young age of 90 years old today.

Ummm...Esther or Lucy? Who shall I choose?
I wouldn't want to be Van in this situation..tough choice.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Esther Williams!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails