SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The 1960's: I must apologize for my delay

Shirley is trying to explain to Jack why I have been so lax with my 60's posting...

I know I was hoping to do more posting of the 1960's but I was so busy with work and stuff, I really didn't have time to do too much on that era. So instead of postponing it or not doing anything at all, I've decided to just make a day solely dedicated to all things 60's. Kind of like Tuesdays are for Grace Kelly and Wednesdays are Pawsome Pet Pictures on Dawn's blog Noir and Chick Flick. The only problem is decided what day to focus on the 60's. I figured you guys could help me out with this. I started a new poll asking which day would be best for 60's posting. Anyday except Tuesdays, which is reserved for Grace. Oh and Sunday. Usually take a break from blogging on that day. Please take a minute to vote and then I can start immediately with that fantastic decade. Thanks everybody.

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

I don't think that apologigies are really necessary here..

But: Doing a weekly post 60s themed is a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails