SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I just left THE APARTMENT and now headed for ZOMBIELAND...


Talk about an unusual double bill. I just finished watched the great classic film, The Apartment, on TCM. It was part of Shirley MacLaine day as Summer Under The Stars is in full swing now. It's one of my favorite films that I don't own so I was definitely going to watch it tonight. Once it was over though, I had a desire to see a good zombie movie. Probably because me and my friends from work today was talking about zombie movies. So I decided to put in Zombieland to enjoy a few good laughs and gory deaths. What a strange double feature even for me.

BATTER UP!

2 comments:

Kalli said...

More like awesome double feature! Both of these movies are great!

ClassicBecky said...

Monty, that is too funny! I do that all the time! When I used to tape movies off TCM or whatever, I would use whatever tape had room for the next movie. That's how I ended up with a tape that had "The Song of Bernadette" and "A Clockwork Orange" together! I saw Zombieland, and laughed like a fool. It was really good, which I didn't expect! Now I wish I had a copy so I could watch it too - after I'm finished watching "King of Kings" of course! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails