SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A movie in the morning starts the day off just right....


restaurant
You know the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well I will go one better.
A movie in the morning will make your day go all so much better. Recently there has been several
good movies on TV in the morning as I get ready to go to work. Either on TCM or some other
movie channel. Now I usually have about an hour once I wake up and get dressed and eat some breakfast with Stephanie (my wife) and Molly and Lucy (our two dogs). So I don’t watch an entire
movie but I do get to watch most of it. The past few days I have seen some gems. Some of which I have never seen before and others for the umpteenth time. Including The Thrill Of It All with Doris Day; Above Suspicion with Joan Crawford; Bringing Up Baby, and this morning I caught some of An Affair To Remember. So I will be posting quite frequently my morning movie that gets my day started off just the right way.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails