Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "La Giostra"
10 hours ago
Talking about movies, movies, movies. I believe movies are one of the best pleasures in life. Nothing better than watching a classic film and talking with others about them. Love the classics the most but will also talk about the newer stuff too. And covering all genres: comedy, action, horror, sci-fi, drama, musicals, etc. Will also discuss TV shows, more of the classics, but occasionally the newer stuff too. And anything else that might be on my mind. Feel free to drop by and have a chat.
4 comments:
OMG!!! IVE GOT TO SEE SHE'S WORKING HER WAY THROUGH COLLEGE! THAT IS MY MOVIE HONEY!
Wonderful picture of her! Love that cardigan!
She was such a beauty!! Talented too! I've seen most of those...The Girl from Jones Beach is adorable.
She and James Cagney did another film together...The West Point Story...it's a musical with Doris Day and Gordon MacRae. They were great together.
By the way, Carole and Jean...tough decision...well, not for you, of course, but it is for me, because I like them both just about equally.
Virgina Mayo, is one of my favorite actress. I loved her in musicals. I saw a couple of " new to me" Virgina Mayo movies yesterday on TCM..
Post a Comment