SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, November 10, 2011

TCM celebrates Claude Rains birthday with a batch of his movies today...

TCM celebrates actor Claude Rains birthday today with loads of some of his best films. Beginning at 6 am EST with the 1936 film Anthony Adverse. Then TCM airs the family film series that began with Four Daughters, continued with Four Wives and concluded with Four Mothers. Also on tap are Here Comes Mr. Jordan, Mr. Skeffington, and Now Voyager. That is a pretty impressive line-up right there. I have actually only seen Four Daughters and Here Comes Mr. Jordan, so I now get to watch some films that I have never seen before, including Now Voyager.

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

Great films they are airing! Like them all very much - maybe because I adore Mr. Rains..

Hope you enjoy NOW VOYAGER! It's one of my alltime favourites..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails