SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A New Blog Everyone Should be following...


Time for me to spotlight a new blog that I think everyone should be following. One that I am a contributor on. Me and my friend Irene Palfy decide to team up to do a blog called Let The Show Begin. It's where we will talk about classic movies and stars, books, records, and other things. We will recognize a star each month, the first being the dashing Errol Flynn. We will post photos, reviews and more about the particular star of the month. I will also bring over my Memorable characters from film and tv that I used to do on Irene's blog, And Then They Start to Sparkle. We just started Let The Show Begin this month so it's still in it's early stages. Please stop by to check it out when you get a chance. Here's the link: let the show begin

5 comments:

Gilby37 said...

very cool! I know Classic becky will LOVE your choice of star to highlight!

Irene Palfy said...

"Everyone should follow"?? gee.. good that you are not shy..

Criminal Lawyers Toronto said...

It is a nice idea to create a new blog and everyone should follow it. I think to make a blog on movies and actors information is good choice and its take less time to become a popular.

Patti said...

I think I was one of the first ones to sign up to follow this blog...though since the "followers" section of nearly every blog I visit is never visible, I don't know that for sure.

Irene Palfy said...

You are, Patti! - and we are very grateful for that! (I hope Monty agrees with me in that..) Thank you very much for following!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails