SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The 60's Era for fave Hitchcock film gets underway

As the 50's era final match is now battling for top film of that respective era, we begin round one of the 60's era of favorite Hitchcock film. As I stated before I had to use North By Northwest and Hitch's final two films from the 70's to have a complete and even bracket for this decade. Since North by Northwest opened in 1959 anyway, it seemed like the perfect fit. Anyway this round starts today and will run thru Thursday 8 pm EST. Good luck to all the films.

1 PSYCHO (1960)
Vera Miles, John Gavin and Anthony Perkins


VS


8 TOPAZ (1969)
Topaz


--------------------------------

4 MARNIE (1964)
Hitch scaring Tippi



VS




5 FRENZY (1972)
Frenzy


-----------------------------

2 NORTH BY NORTHWEST (1959)
Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint



VS



7 FAMILY PLOT (1976)
Family Plot


-----------------------------------

3 THE BIRDS (1963)
The Birds


VS



6 TORN CURTAIN (1966)
Torn Curtain

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Some favorites are in this one... fun :)

Jandy Stone said...

Psycho > North by Northwest > Marnie > Torn Curtain. The rest I don't care very much about. :) I bet it comes down to Psycho vs. North by Northwest, though, and I honestly have no idea how that'll come out. I'd choose Psycho, but I have a gut feeling it may lose out.

Dawn said...

This is getting exciting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails