SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Monday, March 28, 2011

BEWARE THESE WOMEN! Festival in April

April brings a theme about women in film you would not want to cross. It's called Beware These Women! and will take place over three blogs: Noir & Chick Flicks, And Then They Start To Sparkle and All Good Things. My good friends Dawn and Irene have decided to participate and we will focus on films that show the not so kind side of women. Among them will be Leave Her To Heaven, All About Eve, Mildred Pierce, The Women and lots more. There will be reviews, photos, video, commentary and our little blend of madness to celebrate these dangerous and sometimes crazy women. Look forward to some catfights, confrontations, and arguments galore. All month long. Please do join us.

http://dawnschickflicks.blogspot.com/

http://andthentheystartsprkling.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

We shall. I shall have some of my own film reviews up on my own blog. By the way, ive update and revamped my blog...title, layout and all! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails