SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MARCH MADNESS Round Three (Silent/30's ERA) Results



It's over. The two semi-final matches are completed and we have a final set for the silent/30's era bracket.

MATCH 1:
CAROLE LOMBARD 59 MYRNA LOY 41

MATCH 2:
IRENE DUNNE 64 CLAUDETTE COLBERT 36



Impressive wins by both Carole and Irene. They will meet tomorrow in the silent/30's era final to decide who will go on to the Classic Actress Final Four. You couldn't have asked for a better match. And it's hard for me because Carole is my favorite actress and Irene is my second favorite. I think it will be an exciting and close match. Kudos to Myrna Loy and Claudette Colbert who put up a game fight but came up a little short.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails