SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Star Rankings For The Week Ending Sunday March 27th, 2011

I thought I would start listing a top 10 weekly ranking of the stars I talked about the most or watched their movies or generally were at the top of my lists.

1.  ELIZABETH TAYLOR
2.  JEAN HARLOW
3.  CAROLE LOMBARD
4.  JAMES STEWART
5.  GRACE KELLY
6.  DEAN MARTIN
7.  AUDREY HEPBURN
8.  STEVE MCQUEEN
9.  NATALIE WOOD
10. DORIS DAY

With the passing of Elizabeth Taylor this week, she was at the top of everyone's lists and deservingly so. She will be definitely missed. Harlow was in the ranking again as she is TCM's star of the month and I watched several of her films during the week including Wife vs Secretary. Steve McQueen had a birthday this past week and I celebrated that with a post and re-viewing of Bullitt. And several other actresses made the list due to their continued strong runs in my classic movie actress tournament including Grace Kelly, Doris Day, Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Wood. This list will change from week to week depending on what movies I watch and which posts I write on my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails