SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Classic Movie Actress Tournament Week Three (1950's Era) Round One

As the 1940's Era Final Match is currently going on between Ingrid Bergman and Vivien Leigh, I thought I would post the scheduled matches for the 1950's era bracket which start tomorrow. Polls will be up by 7AM and run until 8PM Tuesday night.

Here are the matches for the 1950's era bracket in week three of my classic movie actress tournament:


1 AUDREY HEPBURN












VS


16 CYD CHARISSE












------------------------

8 LESLIE CARON












VS


9 EVA MARIE SAINT












--------------------------

4 GRACE KELLY












VS




13 ANNE BAXTER












----------------------------

5 AVA GARDNER












VS




12 JANE RUSSELL

-----------------------------

2 MARILYN MONROE









VS




15 GLORIA GRAHAME












-----------------------------

7 DEBORAH KERR












VS


10 DEBBIE REYNOLDS



------------------------------

3 ELIZABETH TAYLOR













VS


14 SOPHIA LOREN



-----------------------------

6 SUSAN HAYWARD












VS


11 KIM NOVAK

4 comments:

Clara Fercovic said...

Audrey is so winning this one :) Who wants to bet? (maybe a guest post if you beat me).

Tom said...

I think this is going to be another close one.

monty said...

I don't know Clara. My money is on Grace. So I'll take that bet.

Kalli said...

This one is going to be a hard one! I'm interested to see who will win the bet between Monty and Clara. I love both Audrey and Grace, but I'm thinking that Audrey is loved just a bit more than Grace, from a majority vote standpoint.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails