SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Thursday, March 24, 2011

THE MEN are coming in JUNE

So it appears the women had all sorts of fun in my classic actress tournament this month. Well, I want to be fair and have one for the men as well. So in June, I will stage a 64 actor tournament to decide the favorite classic movie actor here on All Good Things. I have heard lots of responses from people that are looking forward to it. I have started breaking down the rankings like I did for the women and while it's still a work in progress, I do have the top 4 seeds. Once again there will be 4 brackets: silent/30's; 1940's; 1950's; and 1960's. Here are the top actors for each era:

Silent/30's: CLARK GABLE
1940's: CARY GRANT
1950's: MARLON BRANDO
1960's: PAUL NEWMAN






So for all of my female followers, just hang on for 2 more months, and the men will be here in all their glory.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Can't wait!

Mythical Monkey said...

Those are excellent choices for top seeds. Should be a great tournament. I think my money's on Cary Grant, but as the actress tournament has shown, you never know.

Desiree said...

Ooooh, I can't wait for the MEN to go up against each other!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails