SIMPLY CAROLE

SIMPLY CAROLE
CAROLE LOMBARD - My Favorite Actress

Friday, October 25, 2013

Hitchcock Halloween Blogathon

Just came across this blogathon that is taking place this Halloween. My new friend Lara Gabrielle who does the blog Backlots is hosting this spectacular event. She describes it here in her own words:

Mark your calendars folks, Backlots is going to be hosting another blogathon!
To complement the Dueling Divas blogathon that I host every December, this year I am beginning a new tradition. Avoid those birds and be watch your back in the shower folks, because Hitchcock Halloween is coming to Backlots! On October 31, submit your review or analysis of a spooky Hitchcock film to celebrate the arrival of the holiday.
I did something similar to this last year, but instead of collaborating with my fellow bloggers, I simply did it myself. This year I thought it would be fun if we all participated!
Here are some guidelines:
  • You can write about Hitchcock–his career, his life, etc.–profile one of his films, talk about his TV show, whatever you feel moved to do. Don’t feel like you have to be confined to movies for this one, because Hitchcock was a personality above all, and he deserves to be honored with a holistic approach.
  • Though I expect that most of the entries will end up being about Hitchcock’s horror films anyway, feel free to write about something likeNorth by Northwest if that’s your favorite Hitchcock movie and that’s what you want to contribute. Heck, write about Mr. and Mrs. Smith if you want! Again, holistic approach.
  • During Dueling Divas, I really love when people write freely about whatever they feel the topic means to them. However, try not to stray too far. In the past I’ve felt like perhaps I gave a little too much free rein, and people got a bit tangential. Write about what you want, but don’t forget that this is about Hitchcock!
Sounds awesome doesn't it? I chose Mr. and Mrs. Smith

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails